Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seattle Bound

Yup, in a couple of hours I'll be on a plane on my way to my home town. We get in a little late but not late enough to have our first stop be Sea Garden in the I district, for crab and black bean sauce with longevity noodles which only the regulars know to order. I'll get this out of the way first so I down have to spend the whole time I'm there wondering when I'll I'll get to eat this. My family is indifferent about it and will go there only to appease me, so this is one less thing they will have to deal with.

Looks like I've got all my ducks in a row at the farm and the farm sitter should have no major issues. I'm sure there are things I've forgotten but the important thing is all of the animals are well taken care of. Dust, etc well....

I'll talk to ya later!


No comments: