Friday, June 25, 2010

Three sheep who didnt make it over the moon last night

This morning as I opened up my journal, I looked up sleepily to see the sunrise and noticed the three woolie sheep in the front yard happily munching away. Apparently they do not prefer the "weeds" in the garden. I stepped out the front door and they didn't notice me until I gobbled like a turkey and ran at them with arms flailing. They ran right back into the garden under the string of barbed wire that is just a little too high. They stood looking at me from the other side and gave me a "Baaaah" and walked away. "crazy bitch" I thought I heard one of them say. "thats right" I scoffed "I am one crazy BEE-H, you can expect more where that came from you big eyed woolie monkey face"!
I might need to get off the farm.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Crazy b...maybe, but I've noticed no one has escaped the garden since. :)

Unknown said...

Let's just blame it on the heat, shall we?!

Lost City Denise said...

Thank the gods for Saturday market huh? It's that little bit of talking to civilized folk that keeps us sane - kinda.

佑廷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

I vote for a live webcam for the farm! That way we can see you running after the animals like a crazy farmer snkr snkr
I know a guy...he could hook that up for you!

Lisa said...

gaha hahahahha webcam
oh my!