Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Perfect

I’ve decided to take a break from green house shopping to spill some words about perfection.
I am having the hardest time choosing a greenhouse. It really shouldn’t be that difficult. I found two that will suit me just fine. They are what I can afford and bottom line, plants will grow in them. But….. I keep waiting for one of them to be more perfect than the other, to stand out somehow and do a little jig. The thing is if I’m at this any longer I’m the one that’s gonna have to do a jig on some corner trying to make a buck cause I couldn’t make a darned decision about a greenhouse! Whew!
So I’m sitting here thinking (a normal position for me)and I’m wondering; is it the greenhouse that I’m afraid won’t be perfect or is it the nurseryman (this would be me)that I am afraid won’t be perfect. A friend asked me last night “Are you afraid of failure of success?”
Both; failure because I feel like I’ve had my share of them and I’m not sure how much more I can take and success because I’m not entirely convince I deserve success.
But……This is something I can surly bore my therapist with.
Bottom line: A good grower will do fine with either one period.
All the stars are in alignment. It looks like my Organic certification will be fine, I have friends willing to help. I have financial resources to buy and I got pulled over last night on HWY 48 and didn’t get a ticket.
Should Jesus himself have to come down from the tree house and give me the business? I’ve gotten all the signs this is the right thing to do.
I’m doing it. I’ll work on the self confidence issues later.